The Adaptive ETF Advantage
- Specialize in systematic, tactical portfolio strategies
- Quantitatively-driven investment process
- Global portfolio exposure via liquid ETFs
- Experienced team of Portfolio Managers/ETF Strategists
Go global for growth
Capturing the best returns requires global diversification.
The global economy is changing, with power shifting from the West to the East. Simply buying and holding the usual mix of Canadian and U.S. blue chips will likely result in lost opportunity. But so will investing globally without a sound strategy for risk management.
- Efficiency of markets have made it difficult to add value via individual stock selection
- Best approach is to focus on active asset allocation via tactical allocations within a strategic framework
- Strategy adapts to market conditions:
- Market risk low → Overweight Equities, Cyclicals / Underweight Fixed Income
- Market risk high → Underweight Equities / Overweight Defensives, Fixed Income
- Focus on relative allocations to various equity and fixed income securities by region/country, sector, sub-sector – go to the areas of the market that are working and expected to outperform
Capturing the best returns requires Global diversification:
A 3-stage process to build robust portfolios
Equity Only Model
Simulated historic performance of the strategy shows strong upside capture, combined with even stronger downside protection.
Satellite portfolio adapts faster to changing market conditions and allows for better downside protection.
Core model determines optimal allocations to Equities, Fixed Income and Commodities.
Focus on generating stable returns in all market environments.
Our team of Adaptive ETF Strategists is composed of portfolio managers who bring diverse expertise and a strategic mindset. They are specialists in their own areas, but work together to provide a comprehensive and truly tailored solution to both individual and institutional investors.
Contact us to request a meeting with one of our ETF strategists.